A guide line concerning an overview of all courses offered at the chair can be found here. Please consult this document if you have any question concerning the content of a specific course or whether you can attend the course in your specific study program before you write a mail to the chair. Most of your questions will be answered by this document.
- All courses offered: here or CAMPUSonline
- You can find an introduction to Stata here. For students it is possible to use Stata for free in the following PC-Pools: RW I: S56 / S60, RW II: 0.38
- More information about lecture halls /seminar rooms / conference halls (information about buildings, maps, etc.)
- The most recent information and material for our courses as well as old exams can be found on the e-learning-server.
- To get access to the econometric software used in the classes of the Chair, please read the following information.